LegalFish - Net the right lawyer

Find the Right Deportation Lawyer

( * indicates required field)
1. What state and county is your legal issue in?*
STATE: Arkansas
2. What city is your legal issue in?*
3. How will you pay for legal services if you decide to hire a lawyer?*
(check all that apply)
4. Where are you, or the person seeking visa, currently?*

5. How long have you, or the person seeking citizenship, lived in the United States?
6. What is your personal information?
Country of origin
Marital Status
If married, citizenship of spouse:
Number of children
7.What is the reason for deportation?
8. Have you spoken to a lawyer regarding this matter?
9. Please create a summary or title for your legal matter using only a few words.*
10. Please provide any additional relevant information here. Do not disclose any information you wish to remain confidential.*
First Name:*
Middle Name or Initial:
Last Name:*
Phone Number:*
Email:* (this will also be your login username)
Confirm Email: *
Choose Password:*
If you would like to receive replies to your case posting through LegalFish MobilePro SMS text messaging service, enter your mobile phone number email address:
(How do I find my mobile phone's email address?)

Social Resources


Get additional information and advice about legal topics that you can use.


Our MARKETPlace Directory is a comprehensive nationwide directory of products and services for legal professionals and consumers.

For Consumers:

Financial Services


Medical Services

For Attorneys:

Business Services

Court Reporters

Expert Witnesses

Litigation Funding

Practice Development

Process Servers

What City is Your Issue In?

Lawyers in Arkansas

Find the right lawyer in Arkansas using LegalFish. You can use the form on the left to find an attorney in almost any area of law. To find a local attorney, please click on one of the cities below.




Little Rock

Northwest Arkansas



Information About Immigration Law and Deportation

Deportation and Postponement

If are an non-citizen of the United States and are facing the deportation, otherwise defined as the process of expelling a foreigner from the country, you will likely seek the the assistance of a lawyer to get permission to remain in the country legally. This postponement is called a "stay of deportation" or "stay of removal".

There are various government agencies involved in the immigration process. Each agency handles requests for a stay of deportation and appeals differently.

Typically, a stay of deportation would be requested while you are appealing your case.